20170728

Natural World

                             Everyone kept telling me it’s the most picturesque country in the world and I knew it’ll be nice… but I could never have anticipated how out-of-this-world it actually was.
More info: Instagram | Facebook

I flew to Auckland, bought a 1996 Mazda SUV car and began my trip all around New Zealand

I knew the country will be beautiful, but I could never have anticipated how out-of-this-world it actually was

At first I went to the Northernmost Point in all of New Zealand that looked like a dream. Then… I started going South

A few days later I hiked the highest volcano in the country (which is also a place where they filmed “The Gates of Mordor” for The Lord of The Rings)

The next morning I crossed the famous Tongariro Crossing that took me over 20 kilometers across gorgeous mountains, valleys and lakes

Eventually I made my way to the South Island and that’s where the real fun began

First off I went to the Abel Tasman National Park and hiked 70 kilometers literally all across it in just 2 days

Then I proceeded to Wanaka, which was the most beautiful town I visited throughout the whole trip. Why?

Because this… is just one of the places I casually visited during my time there

On my last day in Wanaka I decided to see it all from above and thus I jumped from a plane at 4,500 meters above the ground. That. Was. Fun.

Then I proceeded to Queenstown, a little town in the South that claims some of the most beautiful surroundings ever!

Not only that, they have the world’s first commercial bungee jump, which I, of course, couldn’t miss

That same day I went to the very South, into the Fjordland National Park that’s bigger than Cyprus, Qatar, Jamaica and many other countries

It took me over 2 hours to trek to this lake, but I had it all to myself since it’s so remote. What a gorgeous place!

Then I started going back up North by stopping here and there. This was one of the short hikes I did during those stops. I mean… what?!

Eventually I ended up at the foot of Mt. Cook – New Zealand’s highest and most dangerous mountain

The sunset that day was… magical. I was sitting there thinking: “How can this be real life?”

Then I began making my way back to Auckland, where I’d sell my car and officially finish this breathtaking adventure

However, before I did that I simply had to visit the real Middle-Earth – the Hobbiton. It was too touristy for my taste, but I was extremely happy to finally see it real-life

All in all, it was a wonderful adventure I will never forget. And once again… HOW CAN THIS COUNTRY BE REAL? I have absolutely no idea

 

    Natural World
Image result for beautiful nature pictures world
Related image
Related image
Related image
Related image
Image result for natural world pictures
Image result for natural world pictures
Related image
SL
 Image result for 33 Must see Historical Photos
Bill Murray looking coy at Elvis' funeral in 1977.
Image result for 33 Must see Historical Photos
A newsboy selling papers in Wilmington, Delaware in 1910.
Image result for 33 Must see Historical Photos
7. The Ingenues, an all-girl band and vaudeville act, serenade the cows at the University of Wisconsin. The performance was part of a 1930 experiment to see ...
Related image
Image result fo
 r 33 Must see Historical Photos
Image result for 33 Must see Historical Photos
Image result for    33 Must see Historical Photos
Ali and his third wife, Veronica, second from right, visit the Kremlin in
Related image
Black and White Historical Photos Beautifully Redone in Color


__._,_.___