XV International Conference on
Business Management and Social Sciences(ICBMSS-17)
Department of Commerce
R S More College, Govindpur,Dhanbad
In Collaboration with
Society of Technical and Management Professionals (STMP)www.stmp.co.in
Empirical, conceptual, Research in progress and case studies are invited on the following Subthemes
Finance and Economics
Indian Financial System
Investment Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Bank Finance
Financial Markets and Financial Modeling
Financial Derivative & Risk Management
Working Capital Management
Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
World Economy and Trade
International Business Management
Human Resource Management and OB
Management Processes and OB
Human Resources Planning and Development
Organizational Development and theory
Management of Training and Talent Development
Human Capital Creation
Consumer Behavior Analysis
Information and Computer Technology
Management of Information Technology
Decision Support and Expert System
Management of Software Development
IT in Management
Business Ethics, and Business Education
Role of Education in Business Management
Corporate Social Responsibility and Business
Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
Submission Process: Abstract and papers can be e-mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Registration Last date : 25th March 2017
Full Paper submission : 27th March 2017
Conference date :
All the papers selected for conference will be published in a Book/CD bearing International Standard Book Number. The book will be released during the conference.
Besides, 10 outstanding papers will also be published in international peer-reviewed journals of the society.
An early submission of the full paper for publication will be highly appreciated.
Guidelines for Authors
The following is the suggested format for paper submissions:
• Length: 3500- 5000 words or 10-12 Pages
• Paper Title should be brief
• All authors' Title (e.g. Dr, Mr, Mrs, etc.) & Name, Affiliation, Email etc
• Abstract (not more than 250 words) and Keywords
• Introduction / Background / Objective
• Literature Review
• Methodology, Findings, Analysis & Discussion
• Conclusion, Limitations and Recommendations
• References - Harvard or APA Style is Required.
• Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable)
• Margins: 1 inch or 2.5 cm.
• Font: Times New, 12 points
• Spacing: 1.5 between lines and 2 between paragraphs
Upto 25th March 2017
After 25th March 2017
Registration fee for Faculty/Academicians
Foreign Authors, Faculty/Corporate
Foreign Authors: Student
(Registration fee includes registration for the conference, working tea and lunch, Conference kit, CD/ Book of proceeding with ISBN and Certificate. It does not include accommodation charges.)
Registration fee should be sent in Bank Transfer only
On the name of “Society of Technical and Management Professionals” The details will be provided with the acceptance of paper
Paper in Absentia
There is provision for paper presentation in absentia as well. The fee in absentia will be same.
Delegates may also attend a conference without submitting or publishing any research.
Benefits of Conference
Conference will provide a platform to academicians, researchers, business leaders, and government officials.
The theme of the conference is: Business Management and Social Sciences. It provides following benefits.
• Publication opportunity in peer reviewed/ referred journal
• Best Paper Award announced from a block of 10 papers in each track and will be published in journal and a certificate will be issued at the conference valedictory as well as a STMP Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
• Publication in refereed conference proceedings with ISBN
• Proxy presentation for those who cannot attend the conference
You are invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
Dr. Kiran Singh, Prof.D.K verma
Principal, R S More College HOD,English,R S More College
Dr.Shyam Kishore Singh
Dr. Rantna Kumar
Dr. Amit Prasad
Prof. M.R Mahato
Dr. M. Singh, Convener, STMP
Member Organising Committe
Prof. Sweta Kumari
Prof. Anju Kumari
Prof. Sadhna kumara Dr. Seema Kumari
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Dr.Sanjay Prasad
Prof. Sushil Kumar Lal Prof. Niraj dhar Dubey
Dr. Amit Prasad, Deptt of Commerce,
R.S. More College, Govindpur,Dhanbad
Mr. Yogender Kumar (Executive Member) M. No. 91+ (0) 8826319957
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org