Warm Greetings, Its great pleasure to introduce you “Training
Partnerz" as a team of experienced professionals into the Training & Development Domain. We provide 360 degree training solution.
Background of Training partnerz:
- We are working with the team of experienced trainers with rich experience of 16+ years, certified trainer under NSDC Skills & ISTD with a strong corporate and academic background.
- Trained 5000+ students from various universities across India for professional development program. We know that in this era of competition and perfection all around it is must for any institute to build students from theoretical & Practical aspects too. So that they can get best placements and increase employ-ability in corporate sector.
- We are also under corporate training, have trained 30000+ professionals on various skill building and management training programs across the industries.
- Trained in various industry domain telecom, BFSI, Electronics, Power, Healthcare, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Steel, Manufacturing, ITES, BPO, KPO, RPO, Real Estate, Dairy Products, Retail Industries. And we avail training solutions to organisations of different size and personal starting from managing directors to Jr. Executives.
- We emphasis on practical principles and process by designing the program that offers knowledge skill and ability that add value to their specific role they posses in organisation of different area, that ultimately add value to the business.
- Connecting proven solution with real world challenges. Using training inventories DISC, Johari window, Lotus blossom, MBTI & Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument.
- We concentrate on training need analysis, pre training assessments, measurements to asses’ corporate culture, performance gap analysis, skill assessment & post delivery monitoring.
Some of the program lists that we conduct in universities are as follows:-
- Campus To Corporate
- Grooming Yourself
- Public Speaking
- Presentation Skills
- Body Language
- Effective Communication
- Soft Skill Development
- Business Etiquettes,
- Effective Presentation During Interviews,
- Résumé Building
- Future Career Guidance.
- Start Up Venture
- Entrepreneurship Challenges
- Latest Issues & Challenges In Environment.
Kindly visit our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/
pages/Training-Partnerz/ 175774672611797?ref=bookmarks to have glimpses of the past program we conducted as well as our website www.trainingpartnerz. com
Let us cultivate our garden- By training students who are most valuable resource walk their talk. Do feel free to contact us for any customized Training/ Workshops that your esteemed organisation is looking forth.
Looking forward to hear from you.
P.S: has recently conducted "One day Training–Campus to Corporate" at GTU organised by ITAP cell http://www.gtu.ac.
in/uploads/27022017.pdf with that conducted mock Interviews of first year students for Internship/ SIP training at Gujarat University B K.School of management and tied up with Lovely professional University ( LPL ) & International Center of Excellence in Mining Safety and Automation (iCEM) to conduct MDP's for their Corporate Clients. Also Done Training Programs at Gujarat University, Nirma University, B K School of Management , L D college of Engineering & North Gujarat University.
National Conference on Finance & Applied Economics
Marathwada Mitra Mandal's IMERT, Pune
in association with
The Indian Econometric Society, New Delhi
Call for Papers:
The National Conference on Finance and Applied Economics will be held on at Marathwada Mitra Mandal's, Institute of Management Education Research & Training, Pune. The theme of the conference is theoretical and empirical analysis on the areas of finance and applied economics.
About TIES, New Delhi:
The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) is one of the most highly regarded associations of intellectuals and academicians in India and is known for the high quality research output at both national & international levels. It is one of the oldest and largest bodies of professional econometricians and quantitative economists formed in the year 1960 with more than 2000 members from all over India and abroad.
Submission of abstract: 30th March, 2017
Communication of acceptance of abstract: 15th April, 2017
Submission of Full Paper: 31st July, 2017
Acceptance or modification: 15th August, 2017
Submission of modified papers: 31st August, 2017
Early bird registration: 30th March to 5th August, 2017
Last date of registration: 10th September, 2017
Student/Research Scholar: Rs. 1500 /- (Early Bird: Rs. 1200 /-)
Academician: Rs. 2000 /- (Early Bird: Rs. 1700 /-)
Industry Participant: Rs. 2500 /- (Early Bird: Rs. 2000 /-)
Prof. Sandeep Hegade ,Conference Convener, (Mob. 91-9763669494)