· Do Not Interfere In Others Business Unless Asked : Most of us create our own problems by interfering too often in others affairs. We think that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic. No two human beings can think or act in exactly the same way. Mind your own business and you will keep your peace.
· Forgive And Forget : This is the most powerful aid to peace of mind. We often develop ill feelings inside our heart for the person who insults us or harms us. This insult or injury was done once, but that feelings goes on forever by constantly remembering it. Get over this bad habit. Life is too short to waste in such trifles. Forgive, Forget, and march on. Love flourishes in giving and forgiving.
· Do Not Crave For Recognition : This world is full of selfish people. They seldom praise anybody without selfish motives. They may praise you today because you are in power, but no sooner than you are powerless; they will forget your achievement and will start finding faults in you. This people recognition is not worth. Do your duties ethically and sincerely.
· Do Not Be Jealous : Jealousy can disturb our peace of mind. Somebody got promotions; you do not. You are not as successful as your neighbor business. There are several examples like these in everyday life. Should you be jealous? No. If you are destined to be rich, nothing in the world can stop you. Nothing will be gained by blaming others for your misfortune. Jealousy will not get you anywhere; it will only take away your peace of mind.
· Change Yourself According To The Environment : Do not change the environment, the chances are you will fail. Instead, change yourself to suit your environment. As you do this, even the environment, which has been unfriendly to you, will become harmonious.
· Accept What Cannot Be Cured : Every day we have numerous inconveniences, ailments, irritations, and accidents that are beyond our control.. We must learn to accept them. Believe in yourself and you will patience, inner strength and will power.
· Do Not Bite Off More Than You Can Chew : We often tend to take more responsibilities than we are capable of carrying out. This is done to satisfy our ego. Know your limitations. . You cannot gain peace of mind by expanding your external activities. This will reduce thoughts in your mind that is restless. Clearing mind will produce greater peace.
· Practice Relaxation - Mindfulness : Relaxation - Mindfulness, calms the mind and gets rid of disturbing thoughts. This is the highest state of peace of mind. for half an hour every day, your mind will tend to become peaceful during the remaining twenty-three and half-hours. this will increase your efficiency and you will be able to produce better results in less time.
· Never Leave The Mind Vacant : An empty mind is the devil's workshop. Actively follow a hobby. Do something that holds your interest. Your hobby may not always earn you money, but you will have a sense of fulfillment and achievement.
· Do Not Procrastinate And Never Regret : Do not waste time in - Should I or shouldn't I? Days, weeks, months, and years may be wasted in that thinking. Value your time and do the things that need to be done. You can learn from your mistakes and succeed the next time. Learn from your mistakes. DO NOT REGRET. Whatever happened was destined to happen only that way.