It gives me immense pleasure to connect with your campus and extend our invitation for this year’s campus recruitment program at Chola MS General Insurance. We are looking for Campus hiring for certain key positions within the organization.
About Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. is a Joint Venture between Murugappa Group and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group of Japan. Cholamandalam MS offers a wide range of products that include Accident, Engineering, Health, Liability, Marine, Motor, Property, Travel and Rural insurance for individuals and corporate. The company achieved a GWP of Rs. 1855 crores in 2013-14. The company has 105 branches and over 9000 agents across the country.
The company champions a brand philosophy of T3 – Trust, Transparency and Technology. Chola MS has recently been awarded as the best insurance company across Asia for “Health Insurer Claims Team for the year 2013” at the Claims Asia Awards 2013 held at Hongkong. Amongst various awards and accolades; noteworthy amongst them is “Innovation Leader Award 2012” by Fintelekt. The company also received the best insurance company for “In time Claims Settlement for the year 2011-12” in the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) scheme run by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India. The company has been awarded “Financial Insights Innovation Award” for innovation in mobile enablement – Claims Survey Process in the recently concluded Asian Insurance Congress held at Singapore.
If you believe your students energy levels and thought leadership can help tier I global companies achieve, ‘incremental revenue’, and accept that as your own ‘KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)’we have this job position for your batch.
Following are the level & designations at which we intend to hire
Designation : Management Trainees- Emerging Partnership
Qualification: Post Graduate
Experience: 0- 5 years
Job Location: Pan India
Job Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities
· Coordination and Follow up with junior and middle level Bank officials from various departments – Insurance / retail vertical /marketing wing etc
· Prepare document and notes as required for Banks ;Weekly visits to banks for follow up
· Gather information from Cooperative and PSU banks for potential partnerships
· Engagement with Channel partners – BM. RM and Credit and Collection team at regular intervals.
· Achievement of GWP Target from the branches allotted to him.
· To improve Penetration and work on each key metrics identified for the channel.
· Ensure no rejects beyond 15 days.
· Ensure compliance of underwriting guidelines and process discipline.
· Motivate, control and monitor Insurance officers to procure business and ensure compliance in all respects.
· Ensure Insurance officers productivity
· Control on cover notes, cheque bounce cases
· Send weekly update on bank progress
Desired Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/Behaviours)
· Should be Good in MS Office (Especially Excel)
· Good communication – verbal and written
· Must be willing to Learn
· Needs to have Excellent Relationship Building Skills
· Proactive and positive attitude
· Should have ability to scale up business volumes for partner /s
· Should have good presentation and Excel sheet skills & capabilities
· Should be willing to learn and scale up to next level
· Should be willing to travel across geographies as per requirement
· Should know English / Hindi / Local language would be an advantage
· We are looking for 70% match of the JD’s sent. Hence in case you have matches pls send the CV’s to me
· The tentative Joining date is February /March/ April 2107
Interested College may write back to the undersigned and can alternatively get in n touch with email@example.com
Paul Jacob | Team HRBP & Resourcing | Land Line- (044) 30445440 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chola MS General Insurance
For HR Related Queries log on to: Chola Engage àMy Section àSelf Service àHR Help Desk