British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade (ISSN: 2278-098X) is an OPEN peer reviewedINTERNATIONAL journal. We offer both Online publication as well as Hard copy options. Publication Charge is only 105 USD as per present offer. This journal is now publishing Volume 14.
2. Transparent and High standard Peer review:This journal follows highly respected and toughest Advanced OPEN peer-review system (Example Link1, Link2, Link3, etc.). We hope that you will appreciate this Advanced OPEN peer-review system, which is expected to give doubtless scholarly benefit and impact to the authors in long run. Additionally we strongly encourage “Post-publication Peer review” by our comment section.
3. Proposed Time Schedule:Submission to first editorial decision with review comments: 3 weeks
Submission to publication: 6 weeks
4. Abstracting/indexing:Many respected abstracting/indexing services covered our journals.
ISI Web of Science citations (BJEMT Screenshot)
Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Original link)
HINARI (United Nation's Database)
CAB abstract (UK)
For more information please visit here.
5. Authors’ profile: Our journals have been chosen by academicians of many famous universities like Harvard, Columbia University, Cambridge, University of Chicago, Yale University, University of Göttingen, etc. Please see here.
6. Testimonials: See some transparent and straightforward testimonials here.
7. Article Processing Charge (or Publication Charge): Manuscript submitted within this month will be eligible for 105 USD Article Processing Charge (APC). For more information visit here.
7.1. Reprints (Hard copy):Journal hard copies are also available at extremely nominal cost. For detailed information please see here (Reprint information link).
8. Sample papers:1. Bitcoin: Exchange Rate Parity, Risk Premium, and Arbitrage Stickiness [DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2015/13308]
2. Factorial Analysis of Economic Growth within International Labor Migration Dynamics [DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2015/12601]
3. Non-pecuniary Factors in Work Incentive Models: Social Preference and Social Esteem Approaches [DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2015/13117]
4. Cotton Lint Export Trade in the Midst of Distortion: What are the Competitiveness Statuses of Major Players in the Industry? Case of 12 Selected Countries [DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2014/11913]
5. The Effects of Diagnostic and Interactive Performance Measurement Systems on Organisational Commitment and Job Satisfaction [DOI : 10.9734/BJEMT/2014/10056]
9. Manuscript submissionOption 1: Online submission (recommended): PEERREVIEW CENTRAL(http://bit.ly/1VttoKA)
Option 2: Email attachment to the editorial office here. (http://bit.ly/1R3bdwt)
General Guideline for Authors is available here. (http://bit.
To download MS word ‘SDI paper template’ see here. (http://bit.ly/1P4CWXg)
To download SDI Manuscript ‘Submission form’ see here. (http://bit.ly/1VttG44)
To download ‘Latex paper template’ see here (http://bit.ly/1II3wce)
Best regards,Ms. Isita SenBritish Journal of Economics, Management & Trade : An OPEN peer reviewed journal
Reg. Office:UK: Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH,UK,Registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number: 8988029, Fax: +44 20-3031-1429
USA: One Commerce Centre, 1201, Orange St. # 600, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, USA, Corporate File Number: 5049777, Fax: +1 302-397-2050
India: U GF, DLF City Phase-III, Gurgaon, 122001, Delhi NCR, Corp. Firm Registration Number: 255 (2010-11), Fax: +91 11-66173993