At the very outset, do accept our greetings on behalf of SPLINT family.
RESEARCH PAPERS INVITED FOR THE
“SPLINT INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PROFESSIONALS”
ISSN 2349-6045 (PRINT), Vol-3, Issue No-10 (October 2016)
(A Monthly Peer Reviewed Referred International Journal of Management & IT)
Academicians / Research Scholars / Practitioners / Professionals are requested to contribute their research papers, articles and recent case studies in the area of Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management, Intelligence & Strategic Management, Social Management, Business Economics, Banking and Insurance Management, IT, Computer Science, Education, Philosophy
, Psychology, Political Science, Law, Business English, Corporate Governance, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Development & Environmental Management, Public Sector Management, Disaster Management, Agri-Business Mana gement, Journalism & Communication, International Relations, Cross-cultural Studies, etc. for publication in the ‘Splint International Journal of Professionals’, a monthly International Journal (Print Version), ISSN 2349-6045 Vol-3, Issue-10 to be released in the month of October 2016. Our team work sincerely to recognise authors’ research contribution in getting published internationally renowned quality platform in the SIJP utilising blind review process to cater the need of academia and industry.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
1. Title of the article should contain the complete name(s) of author(s), address, telephone number (s), active e-mail(s) and institutional affiliation(s) respectively; Well- summarized an abstract of 200 to 250 words with keywords and clear indication of objectives.
2. The length of the full length of the manuscript / article should be less than 5000 words (approx).
3. Unpublished results and personal communications should not be in the reference list, but may be mentioned in the text. Tables, figures, etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Sources of the data need to be given below each table or figure.
4. References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters "a", "b", "c", etc., placed after the year of publication.
5. The author(s) can contribute one article for publication and the same author (s) can not be a co-author for any other article in the same issue and vice versa.
6. Publication Processing Fee (after selection of article): For Indian Authors - Rs.1000/- for single and Rs.1500/- for multiple authors & for Foreign Authors - INR 2500 for single and INR 3000 for multiple authors as reviewers fees for reviewing the article(s), text editing, printing, publication charges, courier / speed-post, handling charges, etc.
Account Title: Splint International Journal of Professionals, Name of the Bank – Punjab National Bank, Account Number – 7667000100007053, IFSC – PUNB0766700, Branch Address – Mancheswar, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
7. In case of multiple authors, we provide 2 nos. of complementary hard copies (for main author and 1st co-author, however soft copy of the article can be obtained on demand for other authors), for additional hard copies Rs.350/- per copy is chargeable, if required by the authors in advance.
8. Please submit your research article through electronically in Microsoft word.doc format (as attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Full Paper (on or before)
15th October, 2016
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
20th October, 2016
Release of Journal SIJP
25th October, 2016
Despatch of Journal SIJP by Registered Post/Courier
27th October, 2016
We also encourage for the submission of papers which may not be directly on given subjects but related to the major areas. Please find the attached brochure for your ready reference.
Thanks and regards.
Splint International Journal of Professionals
Phone: +91 8895 339851