30. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
29. Gas plant operators
28. First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers, and repairers
27. Petroleum pump system operators, refinery operators, and gaugers
26. Property, real estate, and community association managers
25. Magnetic resonance imaging technologists
24. Aerospace engineering and operations technicians
23. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
Description: Plan, direct, or coordinate the management or operation of farms, ranches, greenhouses, aquacultural operations, nurseries, timber tracts, or other agricultural establishments.
22. Postmasters and mail superintendents
Description: Plan, direct, or coordinate operational, administrative, management, and supportive services of a US post office, or coordinate activities of workers engaged in postal and related work in assigned post office.
21. Web developers
20. Diagnostic medical sonographers
19. Registered nurses
18. Power plant operators
17. Transportation inspectors
16. Dental hygienists
15. First-line supervisors of firefighting and prevention workers
14. Nuclear medicine technologists
13. Elevator installers and repairers
12. Gaming managers
11. Nuclear technicians
10. Detectives and criminal investigators
9. Power distributors and dispatchers
8. Captains, mates, and pilots of water vessels
7. Radiation therapists
6. Funeral service managers
5. Commercial pilots
Description: Pilot and navigate the flight of fixed-wing aircraft on nonscheduled air carrier routes or helicopters. Requires commercial-pilot certificate.
4. First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers
3. Nuclear power reactor operators
Description: Operate or control nuclear reactors, move control rods, start and stop equipment, monitor and adjust controls, record data in logs, and implement emergency procedures when needed.
2. Transportation, storage, and distribution managers
Description: Plan, direct, or coordinate transportation, storage, or distribution activities in accordance with organizational policies and applicable government laws or regulations.
1. Air traffic controllers
Description: Monitor and direct the movement of aircraft. Median annual wages of air traffic controllers are the highest of any occupation in which workers typically do not need a bachelor's degree.