Call for Research papers/articles/manuscripts- June 2016
Institute of Research Advances
The IRA published papers are available in the Thomson Reuters ENDNOTE in abstracted and references form.
Institute of Research Advances [IRA] is an institutional reviewer and publisher of the scholarly research from across multi-domain disciplines of education and research. The institute calls for original articles/papers for review & possible publication in its research publications (IRA journals) as detailed below:
Online and print journal publications
IRA-International Journal of Management & Social Sciences (IRA-JMSS)
(ISSN 2455-2267) (Impact Factor- 3.554)
IRA International Journal of Education and Multidisciplinary Studies (IRA-JEMS)
(ISSN 2455–2526) (Impact Factor- 3.535)
IRA-International Journal of Technology & Engineering (IRA-JTE)
(ISSN 2455-4480) (Impact Factor- 3.525)
IRA-International Journal of Applied Sciences (IRA-JAS)
(ISSN 2455-4499) (Impact Factor- 3.462)
Indexed/ Abstracted in: CrossRef (USA), BASE Index (Germany), Google Scholar, EZB(Germany), FigShare (USA), JournalToc (UK), CiteSeerX (USA), Citeulike (USA), OCLC (USA) Worldcat (USA), Open Archives of Cornell University (USA), J-Gate (India) Dataverse (USA), Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI) and thousand of university libraries.
All published articles will be assigned DOI from CrossRef (USA).
Research Topics: Social Studies, Developmental Studies, Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Literature, Cultural Studies, Business Management, Commerce, Strategic Management, General Management, Conventional Technology, Information Technology, Bio-Technology, Computers Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geological Engineering, Teaching Pedagogy, Education, Mathematical Studies, Humanities, Chemistry, Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Geology, Biology, Zoology, Astronomy, Meteorology, Corporate Governance, Law, Philosophy, History, Geography, Psychology, Medical sciences, Applied sciences and allied areas.
How do we publish :-
1. Submitted articles/papers are promptly acknowledged generally within 1-2 working days of the submission.
2. All the submitted articles/papers must have to undergo Originality/ Plagiarism check to ensure the originality in the submitted articles/papers. Only original articles/papers are referred for editorial review.
3. Review status (acceptance/rejection/modifica tion) of article is communicated to the authors within 2 working days of the completion of the review.
4. The articles/papers are published promptly on completion of the copyright and other prescribed formalities by the author.
5. Intimation to author after publication, the DOI of their published article and a copy of published article via email is delivered.
6. In case of print copies of the journals, the same is dispatched to the authors promptly intimating the tracking details to the authors.
Authors can also request for print copy/ copies of journal or hard copy of article publication certificate.
All the accepted papers in respect of which all the prescribed requirements/ formalities are completed will be published promptly and the print copies will be delivered after the last date of the month of the issue which is .
Kindly send the paper in MS Word/Docx format at email@example.com or submit online on the website.
Thanks & Regards,
Institute of Research Advances (IRA)
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org