St. Angelo Fort, also known as Kannur Fort, is a fort facing
the Arabian Sea, situated 3 km from Kannur, a city in Kerala State, India.
St. Angelo's fort was built in 1505 by Dom Francisco de Almeida,
the first Portuguese Viceroy of India.
The fort is in the Cannanore Cantoment area. It is fairly well preserved
as a protected monument under the Archaeological Survey of India.