Post Graduate Program in Development Management (PGP-DM)
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
Admissions Open for
Batch 10 commencing on 2nd May, 2016
PGP-DM offered by SPJIMR is an 18 month modular program aimed at equipping mid-level development practitioners with enhanced skill sets.
The unique Executive Management Programme is a specialized course with the objective to enhance the effectiveness & efficiency of social organizations through sharpening of managerial skills of their professionals.
Inaugurated by Mrs. Rajashree Birla in 2011, the program has successfully launched 9 batches. PGP-DM has so far impacted 200 participants, more than 100 mentors and 75 organizations.
Salient Features of PGP-DM
- Classroom Sessions Including Group Work For Peer Learning
- Mentor At The Sponsoring Organization
- Special Mentor’s Meet
- Regular Interface With Development Experts From The Field
- Project Assignments Including Research
- Review Of Important Development Reports And Books
- Field Visits To Successfully Implemented Projects
- 18 Month Modular Course
- 3 Semesters & 9 Contacts In Every 2 Months
- Contacts Are 1 Week Of Regular Classes At SPJIMR Campus
- 7 Weeks Of Off-Campus Learning, In Every 2 Months
Who can benefit
This program is designed for those development practitioners who aspire to rise in the hierarchy and take up management roles in NGOs, CSO, NPO, funding organizations, government bodies, and CSR foundations, and possess an inclination towards applying the learning to their organizations.
- Graduate From A Recognized University With Minimum Of 2 Years Of Relevant Work Experience
- Basic Proficiency In Computers And English
The program fee is Rs 1, 20,000 +Service Tax to be paid in 3 installments of 3 semesters.
For more details, admissions & batch 10 schedule visit us at http://www.spjimr.org/pgp-dm/
index.asp or contact
Mr. Anish Shetty, Program Associate-External Relations (PGP-DM)
Tel:+91 22 61454248/97; E-mail: email@example.com