20141003

BUNNIES!

BUNNIES! Nothing But Adorable Little Bunnies!

Who doesn’t like bunnies? These tiny balls of fluffy cuteness can hop in and melt your heart! Rabbits are small mammals and can be found in various parts of the world. They vary in size, from the tiny American Fuzzy Loop at 3lb (1.3kg), to the Giant Chinchilla Rabbit at 12lb (5.4kg). Rabbits live in burrows, a group of burrows is called a warren. The male is referred to as a “Buck”, the female as “Doe” and little baby bunnies are actually called “Kits” or “Kittens”.
This one can't get enough attention!
BUNNIES!
Just adorable!
BUNNIES!
I guess he was just gosh darn tired...
BUNNIES!
4 times the cuteness!
BUNNIES!
Yes, little one - you can have all of my cherries. I don't mind.
BUNNIES!
Off to school!
BUNNIES!
This one's blowing raspberries at me!
BUNNIES!
Well aren't you a tall cup of fluffy and adorable?
BUNNIES!
I just want to hold him, and squeeze him, and call him George!
BUNNIES!
What's better than a bunny in your palm? (2 bunnies!)
BUNNIES!
I have never been this happy to see my flowers get eaten!
BUNNIES!
Oh baby bunny, you're so tired! (did you know that rabbits sleep with their eyes open?)
BUNNIES!
Everyone likes to play in the snow.
BUNNIES!
That teeny tiny hoppety hop! 
BUNNIES!
Oh, don't mind me, I'm just a groundsel.
BUNNIES!
A hoody can be a bunny-bed, right?
BUNNIES!
Is that a bunny in your pocket?
BUNNIES!
A good parent always has patience for their kids.
BUNNIES!
 Joannah P.