20140721

A laugh 4 u - Three Wishes, Amigo!






A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute Mexican refugee outside an

Arizona immigration office.



've been sent here by President Obama and told
to grant you three wishes, si

"Good man," the fairy said, "
Ince you just arrived in the United States with
your wife and eight children."



ant new teeth, maybe with a lot of gold in them."


The fairy looked at th

The man told the fairy, "Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth,
so I
we man's almost toothless grin and -- PING, he had a
brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!


"What else?" asked the fairy, "Two more to go."



of my relatives who still live in my country. I want to bring them all
over

The refugee claimant now got bolder. "I need a big house with big three-car
garage in San Diego on the water with eight bedrooms for my family and the
rest
here" --- and PING-- in the distance there could be seen a beautiful
mansion with a three-car garage, a long driveway and a walkout patio with a
BBQ in an upscale neighborhood overlooking the bay.



And I want to have white skin like Americans" ---

"One more wish," said the fairy, waving her wand.


"Yes, one more wish. I want to be like an American with American clothes
instead of these torn clothes, and a baseball cap instead of this sombrero.
and --- PING - The man was

ouse?"


The fairy said:


"Tough shit, Amigo, now that you are a white Ame

instantly transformed - wearing worn-out jeans, a LA Dodgers T-shirt, and a
baseball cap. He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from
the horizon. "What happened to my new teeth?" he wailed. "Where is my new

hrican, you have to fend for
yourself.