20130726

What Is Task Manager, Application, Services, Processes And How To Kill Unresponsive Task

What Is Task Manager, Application, Services, Processes And How To Kill Unresponsive Task

Whenever our beloved PC freezes, hangs or become unresponsive, the first thing which all of us do is pressCTRL+ALT+DELETE and selects a Task Manager option from the screen. I never met a guy who doesn't know about the Task Manager option in Windows. Still, if you have never heard about Task Manager, it's a utility in Windows which you can use to quickly recover your PC from unresponsive conditions. 

Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog

 
But that's not the only thing which you can do with the Task Manager utility, it has many more advanced features in it which we will discuss step by step.

Note: Task Manager has tons of options and it's difficult to explain each and everything in one article. In this article we will talk about some basics and then in the future articles we will see some advance options of it.