20130726

DEAR BOSS


1.  Never give me work in the morning.  Always wait until 4:00
pm and then bring it to me.

2.  If it's really a "rush job", run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire how it's going.  

3.  Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. 

4.  Wait until my yearly review and THEN tell me what my goals SHOULD have been. 

5.  If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the priority. 

6.  Do your best to keep me late.  I adore this office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life beyond work. 

7.  If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. If that gets out, it could mean a promotion. 

8.  If you don't like my work, tell everyone. 

9.  If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down. In fact, save them until the job is almost done. 
10. Never introduce me to the people you're with.  I have no right to know anything. 
11. Tell me all your little problems.  No one else has any and it's nice to know someone is less fortunate


take care........I  RESPECT YOU........
.