20130726

Browse Websites In Full Screen View Mode

Browse Websites In Full Screen View Mode

We all love to browse on the Internet, but not many people enjoy that experience because of the small screen monitors. People who still have a 14" monitor, find it difficult to view and browse through the websites. Especially nowadays where the websites are so much dynamic, it is really a different browsing experience to view them on the big screens. But no more worries, using a simple Keyboard Shortcut all of you can view and browse the websites in a Larger and Full Screen view.
 
Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.

In order to show you the actual difference between the two modes, take a look at the below picture which is self explanatory. (The left picture is a Normal view and the Right picture is a Full Screen View)