20130625

Windows 8 Training Brochure And Videos From Microsoft

Windows 8 Training Brochure And Videos From Microsoft

As we all know that a new version of the Operating System from Microsoft is known as Windows 8. It has lots of new features, including the change of Main Screen / User Interface. Though it's not that hard to learn Windows 8, but I know there are many people who are finding it difficult and are getting frustrated when they surprisingly find something totally new in their new Laptops / Desktops which they are not even looking forward to.

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.
Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)
 


I spoke to many people who have used Windows 8 recently and most of them were either confused or were not liking it much. The reason which I discovered was the fact that it came pre-installed on their new PC and therefore they left with no option but to use it. Secondly, an average computer user doesn't like / want to do much experiments on its computer, therefore they find themselves in a difficult position to learn new things immediately.

Anyhow, Microsoft realized this thing and have released a Windows 8 End User Training Brochure & Guide, which is quite an excellent and easy to understand. The brochure is of 36 colorful pages, each explaining the different areas of the Operating System. It's not like any other book which will make you feel sleepy at all, the colorful pages with big illustrations / drawings will help you to understand most of the important things of Windows 8 and will make your life much easier with the new Operating System. It's a must read for everyone from Microsoft, and I recommend the same.