20130602

Scan, Repair Errors And Boost Windows



PC Maintenance / Windows Optimization is one of those things which every Windows user should learn and perform it on its PC at least once in a month. By doing that, you can remove the clutter, repair many Windows problems (which you don't even know about), fix hard disks related issues, clean your Registry and can do tons of other things in order to make your PC faster and better. Some of the maintenance tasks can be performed manually, but in order to go in depth and repair the problems from the root, an average user has to take help from the third party software.
Important Note: I was recently contacted by the representative of Iolo and we agreed to offer OMG Eureka's blog readers 3 licenses for the Standard Edition of System Mechanic at no cost. If you want to participate in the Free Giveaway, then read this Article.
You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.
 
In this regard, I have recommended many time CCleaner, which is one of the best utility to perform very basic but efficient system junk cleanup. But if you want to really do some high end tasks in order to give a boost to your Windows, then you have to use software like Advanced SystemCare and System Mechanic. It's one of those software which I used in my early days of computer science and it's still giving us great service along with many advance features which you won't find it in many softwares. 

The software which I am going to walkthrough in this article is System Mechanic's Free Edition. The standard edition of it is a paid software, but it has a free version as well which you can use with limited options enabled. Those limited options even give you good features and remove / repair lot of PC related problems which are discussed in this article.