20130426

Remove Browser Add-ons, Extensions and Toolbars Easily


Before installing anything on your PC, I always recommend everyone to take your time and carefully read the instructions mentioned at each step of the software. Don't just click next, next and finish, or else you will end up with all these Add-ons / Extensions and Browser Toolbars as shown below.



Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+ Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog


Because of these browser Add-ons / Extensions and Toolbars, your Web Browsers become slow and you face lagging, hanging and other problems. Especially when you try to open a new browser window or a new tab, your browser will take all the time in the world to open it.
 
These browser Add-ons / Extensions and Toolbars :
  • Change your homepage and your search engine without you realizing it
  • Track your browsing activities and searches
  • Display annoying ads and manipulate search results
  • Take up a lot of space inside the browser
  • Are difficult or even impossible for the average user to fully uninstall
Though you can manually remove all these Add-ons from your browser, but it requires some knowledge, skill and time. The same can be achieved quickly and effectively with the help of Avast Browser Cleanup software. It's a portable app and with the help of it, you can remove all or selected Add-ons / Extensions and Browser Toolbars easily.
 
Those of you who are using Avast Antivirus Software (my recommendation for the Best Antivirus Software of 2013), they don't have to download Avast Browser Cleanup, because it's already part of Avast Antivirus software. If you are using some other Antivirus software, then you can download the Browser Cleanup Tool (which doesn't need any kind of Installation).
 
Note : For the purpose of this article I installed Google Toolbar, Bing Toolbar, Babylon Toolbar and Ask Toolbar. Along with that I enabled many browser add-ons / extensions as well to check how good this product really is.