20130302

Protect Yourself From Clicking Suspicious Links And Visiting Malicious Websites


Whenever I am browsing on Internet, I am very much cautious about clicking any link on any website or shortened links in emails. Since I don't trust anyone on Internet, that's why I really wonder where any link can redirect me. As we all know how common these Phishing attacks are now a days, one mistake can put me in a lot of trouble. I know if I kept thinking like that, than I simply can't work because Internet Is Full Of Links and I can't make myself reserve from clicking those links.

But if there is a way which can show me how secure or trusted that link really is and where that link on any website or email will take me to without actually clicking it, than It will make my and everyone's life a bit worry free. And fortunately there is very nice tool / browser add-on which works exactly the same way how i desired and works perfectly.
 
 
WOT - Web Of Trust is a user based rating service, which tells you which website is safe or not before even clicking the links. The rating and reputation of any website is generated from millions of web users, trusted technical and third-party sources (such as phishing and malware blacklists) who have rated millions of websites based on their experiences. WOT also updates rating of any website when people like you who are using this tool submits their trust, privacy, reliability, and child safety scores for each website you visit, which makes it easy for others (who are using WOT) to browse any website on Internet without any worries.
 
Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS.


You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter  or Google+   Community where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.

 
The interesting part is that you'll see the ratings of any website in a form of Traffic Light codes : Green for good, Red for bad, Yellow for Caution. Which makes the things more easy for you to understand and follow.
 
 
After installation of WOT browser add-on, you will be able to see ratings from WOT whenever you make a search at any search engine (Google, Yahoo!, Bing etc), or browse any website, even it will show you ratings and advise you how secure are those links given in your emails. Isn't It Cool !!!.