20130314

Coloured rose and what each colour means

Red - Love, I Love You






    Pink - Perfect Happiness, Please Believe Me



    Peach - Modesty






    • White - Innocence and Purity, I am Worthy of You, You're Heavenly



    • Orange - Fascination




    • Yellow - Texas Love, Joy and Friendship



    Single Full Bloomed Rose - I Love You, I Still Love You



    White and Red Mixed - Unity
     




      • Rosebud - Beauty and Youth, A Heart of Innocent Love



      • Rosebud (Red) - Pure and Lovely



      • Rosebud (White) - Girlhood




      Bridal - Happy Love






        Christmas - Tranquilize My Anxiety





        Damask - Persian Ambassador of Love





        • Dark Crimson - Mourning or Loss




        Hibiscus - Delicate Beauty







        Leaf - You May Hope





        Tea - I'll Remember Always





        Thornless - Love at First Sight







        Bouquet of Mature Blooms - Gratitude