20130228

Add Your Folders At Favorites Section In Windows




Windows 7 has tons of interesting features which not many people are aware of. There are many ways in Windows 7 which you can use to fasten your daily / routine work. Making small changes in the Windows can make you more smart, means more productive. (That's what the aim of my blog & articles is, isn't it?).

Most of you would have seen and used the Favorites section in Windows 7.


But have you ever thought to customize this section and add those folders of yours which you use on daily or regular basis. By doing that, you can quickly access / open your favorite folders without going to their actual location each time.

Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS.

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+ Community where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.

Note: Moving your folder at the Favorites section will not duplicate your files / folders, but infact it will only create a Folder shortcut under Favorites section.